In some people, the hair becomes so thin that bald patches appear. This is more common in men than in women. People prefer natural hair fall remedies for the simple reason that they are safe for hair and are not. Home remedies for hair loss can be very effective in stimulating the growth of new hair. These treatments are just as effective http://clipinswigs2015.soup.io as medicated treatments and are much safer.
1. Basil is an effective herb used in the herbal hair loss treatment. If it is applied on the hair and scalp, it stimulates hair growth. Also it has the ability to condition hair.
2. Juice extracted from Hibiscus or China rose leaves provides an amazing hair loss solution. Heat a glass of water and add some leaves of hibiscus into it and boil it for some time. Strain out the liquid and add juice of one lemon. Apply it on the hair half an hour before shampooing the hair. This will promote growth of hair really well.
3. Massage 1 teaspoon of Coconut Oil mixed with 1/4 Teaspoon of Lime Juice into the scalp and keep on for a few hours. I suggest using this treatment a few hours before washing your hair or overnight.
4. You can make some simple and effective home remedies for hair loss using natural oils. Combine henna, jojoba, and aloe vera and mix it all together with wheat germ oil. Use the mixture with a natural shampoo to cleanse your strands.
5. Yasthi Madhu is a multi-purpose utility herb that http://howikeepmyafrocurly22.edublogs.org is used as one of the essential elements of herbal hair tonic and in the herbal hair loss treatment. Hair fall is also caused from liver malfunctioning. Yasthi Madhu has the ability to make you healthy from internally as well by providing you a relief from gastrointestinal and liver malfunctioning.
6. There are some excellent hair fall remedies for men who are facing the problem of baldness. One of them involves the use of onion and honey. First of all, rub the bald area of the scalp with onion thoroughly so that the skin becomes slightly red. It should be followed by application of honey. A paste of red gram or pigeon pea with uniform consistency can be of great help for the same purpose.
7. Mix three quarters of a cup each of rosemary essential oil with jojoba oil and massage it into your scalp. Let it stay on for one hour and then rinse it off. Rosemary helps reduce the production of DHT. You can also apply green tea directly to your scalp to prevent thinning hair.
By: zechong cai
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment, home treatments for hair growth.